Reverze event info:
Important information regarding our bus-packages to Reverze:
- Standard Reverze ticket.
- Return bus transportation with Hardstylers
- Bordershop @ Fleggaard, Harrislee.
- Cd / DVD / AUX possibilities on the bus.
- 220V Power on the bus to keep all your gear charged.
- Professional travel guides.
- We will open the bus at 04.00 for those of you that are done partying, it´s February and it might (possibly) be cold at that time in the bus.
Hardstylers are official Bass Events travel partner.
Please make sure to be on time for the departure, if the bus runs late we usually contact you. If you haven´t heard from us please send us a message on Facebook Messenger.
We do multiple stops on the way to Reverze to pick up passengers however, these stops are not breaks to get out of the bus, only to let new Hardstylers on the bus.
At Reverze, Sportpaleis & Lotto Arena :
Our bus will park outside the arena, it will be closed until 4 am. It will be alright to leave whatever you like to on the bus, but please bring your valuables to the arena and get a locker for your valuables. Our Guide will be on the bus from 04.00. You are only allowed on the bus if your done partying. It´s for those of you that are done and want to chill down (sleep) before the departure.
Reverze 2019 ends on Sunday at 07.00
Make sure to be back at the bus at latest 07.15
All buses return back to Denmark/Sweden at 07.30 (we don´t wait for people that can't keep track of time)
We will break for breakfast when we enter Germany, so it´s a good idea to grab some food at the arena before leaving.